Our Partner Values
All PDP Foundation activity and its partners will be governed by the core foundational principles of –
These foundational principles will form the basis of adherence and accountability to -
- The values of honour, respect and dignity of all people as we acknowledge that all people are created in the image of the Almighty Father and it is His desire that all should be provided for.
- Open Book Business (total transparency, openness and full disclosure) in all work
- Code of Values and Ethics
- Value people more than money and always seek the best for people before financial profit
- Treasure relationships and always seek to create mutual value and mutual reward in all transactions
- Prioritize being a source of blessing to others and a channel to make a difference in helping those who are less fortunate (the poor, widows, orphans and the helpless).
- Honour our Almighty Father in everything we do.
“4 Love endures with patience and serenity, love is kind and thoughtful, and is not jealous or envious; love does not brag and is not proud or arrogant. 5 It is not rude; it is not self-seeking, it is not provoked [nor overly sensitive and easily angered]; it does not take into account a wrong endured. 6 It does not rejoice at injustice, but rejoices with the truth [when right and truth prevail]. 7 Love bears all things [regardless of what comes], believes all things [looking for the best in each one], hopes all things [remaining steadfast during difficult times], endures all things [without weakening].” 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 AMP